Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 26, 2010

letter to character

Dear, Charles
I think that it is very interesting that you are very young and that you can speak fluently. It is interesting that you are taking care of Meg. It is unbelievable that you can be so mature at a young age. I think that what you are experiencing is very troublesome. You have too much confidence in yourself, you have to much pride. That is bad; you can get yourself in a lot of trouble for so much pride. Pride is a sin because in will always lead to conflict. You also get to travel faster than light. You even get to travel to other planets. Your worst experience must be getting brain washed. For one, that must hurt to be brain washed. You probably do not know what had happened. You have been saved, so you should thank Meg and Calvin. i would try to help you when you have to do hard tasks.. I would help you when you would be in the two dimensional world. It must be very painful to be flattened. Also, I would tell you that your pride will be your downfall. You should not battle at It’s game. IT will win IT was made for beating people and conquering their minds. I guess if I punched you until you are temporarily blind you. Then, I would chain you to Meg. She would not let you go to it. If you were chained to Meg like a Senesce twin, you would not be held captive like your father. I would also supply you with remote explosives. You could blow up IT. Then you would go home way faster and you father would be saved. I guess that nothing happens for no reason. The universe is all powerful and conservative. Make sure all things you do is because you want to, not because you must.

No comments:

Post a Comment